nedjelja, 4. studenoga 2012.

Music Sheet Manicure Challenge

Ok, I confess - Music is my obsession. Ever since I was little my favourite game was to lie near the radio and sing for hours. I sang in a prescholars choir and then I started piano lessons.

This picture was taken during my first piano performance - "Silent Night"



Music always played an important role in my life and it still does. :) I awake and fall asleep with Music!

During my college days I played the guitar
 
Unfortunately, I didn't finish music school, I left it :/ I was young and stupid....and then I turned to languages and graduated in English and Italian literature. I never left music, every now and then I sit at my piano.



Inspired by some newspaper manicures, I'm going to do Music Sheet Manicure ;) 

3 komentara:

  1. love music <3
    ps new follower, i waiting you on my blog ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Grazie :) Bello il tuo blog!
      Mi piacciono i tuoi capelliiiii :))

      Izbriši