nedjelja, 18. studenoga 2012.

Another Weekend in Pics

I spent last week in Split with my friends...and this weekend with my friends in Zadar. Actually, I went there because I needed scientific library. I'm going to have a lecture in March about linguistic history in Dalmatia and Šibenik.

So, let's begin...

My college :) (founded in 1357)
college inside


The View that I still mis


Deep blue sea


Blonde me :P


Delicious pizza for ME! :)


scientific library - 2nd day


Posing in a toilet


Isn' it cute? :D



Spanish version of cult italian movie "Tengo ganas de ti" (Ho voglia di te), 2nd part of the famous "Tre metri sopra il cielo".


Bus station in Zadar

3 komentara:

  1. mmmm ona pizza izgleda super :D
    ajme tre metri sopra il cielo, kako sam ga obožavala <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I mi moramo na pizzu ili bar na neki Cheese u Mekića :D
    pogledaj španjolske verzije, mene su oduševile!!
    Tres metros sobra el cielo i Tengo ganas de ti ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Snupi<3
    Sad nesto vrtim fotke i dodjoh do zakljucka da ti ipak najlepse stoji ona boja meda (pre prelaza u najblond). Nekako ti oci bas dodju do izrazaja..

    OdgovoriIzbriši